Teacher Licensure


Teacher Licensure Admissions Requirements


特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Our admissions team is dedicated to guiding you throughout each step of your educational journey. As you navigate the inquiry, application, decision, and enrollment process, please know that our admissions counselors are here to help — If you have any questions, please contact us to request more information and a knowledgable Admissions Counselor will be happy to assist you.



What will your impact be?


General Requirements for All Teacher Licensure Programs

It is important to provide all required documents so the Office of Admissions can process your application for admission to Alliant International University. Please check the following list to make sure you have included everything needed for admission:


  1. a

    Completed Online Application

    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Prospective students must submit an online application along with a non-refundable $65 application fee.

    Read More + Read Less -
  2. a

    Minimum Cumulative GPA

    All Teacher Licensure applicants must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.

    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正If your undergraduate or graduate (if applicable) GPA is below the stated requirement, you must submit a petition requesting an exemption from this academic requirement. The online application allows you to provide a statement of exception or submit additional material that would document your ability to perform in an intensive academic environment.

    Read More + Read Less -
  3. a

    Official Transcripts

    Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended. Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or higher from an institution of higher education that is regionally accredited in the U.S. (or its international equivalent).

    Read More + Read Less -
  4. a

    Letters of Recommendation

    Two recommendations are required for all applicants.

    Recommendations should be from references familiar with your work, your academic abilities, or your potential for scholarship and professional accomplishment. These letters can come from supervisors, academic instructors, volunteer coordinators or other professional and/or academic relationships.

    Read More + Read Less -
  5. a


    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正An admissions essay is required of all applicants.

    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正In a comprehensive 2-4 page (double-spaced) essay please address the following:

    • A brief autobiographical statement; professional aspirations; accomplishments and any relevant experience in teaching or working with children and adolescents, and/or within K-12 schools.
    Read More + Read Less -
  6. a


    An Interview with a Program Director or Faculty may be required for students not meeting GPA requirements.

    Read More + Read Less -

Program-Specific Requirements

The University’s admissions criteria vary from program to program and are designed to measure the qualities and capabilities required of a professional in the field to which the student is applying as reflected in an applicant’s academic ability, academic preparation, and other personal and non-academic factors.


Entry Requirements by Program

  • California Teaching Credentials: Multiple, Single, SPED

    Passing CBEST score or CCTC-approved alternative documentation that fulfills basic skills requirement.

    Internship Track Teaching Credential

    Students can enroll in the internship track teaching credential with an offer letter of employment from a WASC-accredited public or charter school. If a student does not have an offer letter of employment, he or she may only register for pre-service and/or courses that are cross-listed with the student teaching track until offer letter of employment has been received.

    Early Completion (ECO) Track Teaching

    In addition to the California School of Education’s general admission requirements, ECO candidates must comply with requirements mandated by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) for acceptance into the ECO program. These requirements are meant to both support your own success in the classroom and students’ safety. 

    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Alliant staff will guide you through meeting these requirements, which include:

    • 特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Offer of Employment letter

    • Signed Statement of Release form

    • Verification of passing the NES Assessment of Professional Knowledge (APK) in Elementary (Multiple Subject) or Secondary (Single Subject)

    Multiple-subject teaching credential candidates must also provide verification they have passed the California Subject Examination for Teachers (CSET) for Multiple Subjects (Subtests I-III) prior to beginning their intern teaching position, or obtain a multiple subject-matter equivalency letter from a CCTC-approved California university.

    Single-subject teaching credential candidates特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正 must also provide verification they have passed the subject-matter-appropriate California Subject Examination for Teachers (CSET) or obtain a single subject-matter equivalency letter from a CCTC-approved California university in their appropriate subject area.


  • California Teaching Credentials: Administrative Services Credential (ASC)
    • 特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Proof of either (a) five years of successful full-time teaching experience OR (b) five years of successful full-time service experience under a valid pre-requisite credential. For either option, students may fulfill their 5th year of full-time experience or service while enrolled in the ASC program.

    • Passing CBEST score or CCTC-approved alternative documentation that fulfills basic skills requirement

    • Possess one of the following valid credentials as define below (a screenshot of CCTC’s online system showing evidence of proper credential can serve as documentation):

      • 特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正A clear or life California teaching credential that requires a baccalaureate degree and a program of professional preparation including student teaching or the equivalent and holds an English learner authorization.

      • A clear or life California-designated subjects teaching credential in adult education, career technical education, vocational education, or special subjects, provided the applicant possesses a baccalaureate degree and holds an English learner authorization.

      • A clear or life California services credential in pupil personnel services, health services for school nurse, teacher librarian services, or speech-language pathology or clinical or rehabilitative services requiring a baccalaureate degree and a program of professional preparation including field work or the equivalent.


  • Arizona Teaching Certifications: Primary, Secondary

    The following requirements must be met by the deadline indicated but are not required at the time of admissions.

    Offer of Employment letter: Candidates must provide an Offer of Employment letter verifying a full-time teaching position in an appropriate K-12 setting aligned with desired subject area before the start of their second enrollment term. Candidates who cannot provide an appropriate Offer of Employment letter by this time will not be allowed to register for further courses until a letter is provided.

    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正The following K-12 employment settings are considered appropriate:

    • Charter schools

    • 特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Private schools

    • Public schools

    特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正To enroll in clinical practice courses, students must provide:

    • Proof of negative TB test result

    • Passing NES/AEPA Assessment of Professional Knowledge score reports 

    • 特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Passing NES/AEPA Assessment of Subject Knowledge score reports 

    • 特级做人爱c级,一日本一级做人爱c视频正Passing US/Arizona Constitution Exam score report

    • Teaching Intern Certificate





Apply Today

Do meaningful work that makes an impact. 

mindy tran headshot

Where will you make your impact?